Please read the following terms and conditions of use carefully before using this website. All users of this site agree that access to and use of this site is subject to the following terms and conditions and other applicable law.
- Welcome to Trof Careers
Welcome to the website www.trofcareers.com (“Company,” “we,” “us,” “our,” “Trof Careers”). This Site is owned and operated by Trof Services Private Limited and has been created to provide information about us and our activities including, but not restricted to, our online video education services, aggregator services and related services (together with the Site, the “Services”) to our Service visitors (“you”, “your”).
Trof Careers provides its services (described below) to you through its website located at www.trofcareers.com (the “Site”) and through its mobile applications and related services (collectively, such services, including any new features and applications, and the Site, the “Service(s)”), subject to the following Terms & Conditions (as amended from time to time, the “Terms & Conditions”).
We provide services of career assessment tests, mentoring, training through various institutions, resume reviews, conducting group discussions, interviews, panel interviews, debates or group debates, presentations & mail etiquettes, assistance in job and other similar services. Most of the services are given in form of aggregator to service recipients. The services are given in physical, live sessions or online modes to service recipients.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS CAREFULLY, AS THEY GOVERN YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND SERVICES, PARTICULARLY SECTION 10 (BINDING ARBITRATION; CLASS ACTION WAIVER), WHICH AFFECTS YOUR RIGHTS IN THE EVENT OF A DISPUTE BETWEEN US.
- Modifications to Terms & Conditions
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change or modify portions of these Terms & Conditions at any time. If we do this, depending on the nature of the change, we will post the changes on this page and indicate at the top of this page the date these terms were last revised and/or notify you, either through the Services’ user interface, in an email notification or through other reasonable means. Any such changes will become effective no later than fourteen (14) days after they are posted, except that changes addressing new functions of the Services or changes made for legal reasons will be effective immediately. Your continued use of the Service after the date any such changes become effective constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms & Conditions. In addition, when using certain Services, you will be subject to any additional terms applicable to such Services that may be posted on the Service from time to time.
- Website Usage Guidelines
- You will be required to use login credentials for some of the sections on the site and the company reserves the right to block access to our services for any user who does not follow these conditions
- We make sure that users get uninterrupted access to our service, but there is no obligation to do so.
- We are not responsible or not obligated for issues in your network or server beyond certain limits.
- Do not insult, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise infringe the rights of others
- Do not publish, post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, infringing, indecent, offensive or unlawful material or information or comment
- Do not upload, install, transfer files that are protected by intellectual property laws or software which affect other computers
- It’s prohibited to edit HTML source code, reverse engineer or attempt to hack
- Do not run spam services/scripts or anything which could affect infrastructure, and in turn users
- Do not communicate spam, advertise or sell services using phishing links
- You may not copy, distribute and indulge in plagiarism with website content or user-submitted content
- Guidelines for Mentors
Below are the points important for a mentor (includes experts, moderators and interviewers) who wishes to guide students, act as an expert, moderator or interviewer, for any services provided on our website:
- You consent to our disclosure of your personal information to potential Mentees and to our marketing of your profile.
- You are responsible for keeping secure and confidentiality of your account login details.
- When you register with Trof Careers and set up your account, you: (i) agree to provide Trof Careers with accurate and complete information; (ii) agree to promptly update your account information with any new information that may affect the operation of your account; and (iii) authorize Trof Careers, directly or through third parties, to make any inquiries we consider necessary or appropriate to verify your account information or the information you provide to us related to any transactions you initiate via the website and services.
- The resources provided by us for the purpose of mentoring should be solely used for it & not being used for any other revenue generating act.
- The resources provided to mentors should not be shared, duplicated, recorded, sold or transferred without specific prior permission from us.
- You will not use false identities or impersonate any other person or use a password that you are not authorized to use.
- If you register via the website to serve as a Mentor, expert or moderator, you represent and warrant to Trof Careers that you (i) have requisite knowledge in the categories and industries you select to provide the Mentoring services in such subjects to Mentees; (ii) will utilize Mentee-paid Mentoring sessions solely to provide Mentoring services only and not for any other personal purpose; (iii) your profile you listed at the time of registration to use the website is correct and true and (iv) will not provide Mentoring services to persons under 13.
- You understand and agree that Mentees will contact you via the website and request that you provide Mentoring services. You have no obligation to provide any Mentoring services, and any Mentoring services you may choose to provide are in your sole discretion.
- If you choose not to provide Mentoring services, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You are solely responsible for all equipment necessary to access and use the website and services and to provide Mentoring services.
- You will not record or otherwise store any Mentoring sessions that you provide.
- In conducting the session, you must:
- Abide all guidelines mentioned in above points
- Attend the Mentor Sessions as and when agreed with the Mentee
- Provide the Mentee with at least 24 hours’ notice prior to a scheduled Mentor Session if you will be unable to attend
- Set up the mentoring session as also convenient to the mentee
- Provide the Mentor Sessions with due care, skill and diligence
- Act in a proper and professional manner
- You represent and warrant in relation to your profile:
- You warrant that any information you provide is accurate and current
- The information is not false, misleading or defamatory
- The information does not contain any obscene or discriminatory language
- You are the sole author of the information on your profile
- We reserve the right to edit or remove any information on your profile from the Online Portal
- The fees payable to Mentor is agreed between the Mentor and Trof Careers at the start of our co-operation and prior to a Mentor being listed on our website. The fees payable to Mentor is directly received by Trof Careers from Mentees
- In case of any changes to our fees or modes of payment, we will notify you in writing prior to effecting any changes
- Access and Use of the Service
- Use Description
The Trof Careers service, and any content viewed through our service, is solely for your personal and non-commercial use. With your Trof Careers purchase, we grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, license to access the Trof Careers content and view your course(s) through the service on a streaming-only basis for that purpose. Except for the foregoing limited license, no right, title or interest shall be transferred to you. You agree not to use the service for public performances. Any use or access by anyone under the age of 13 is prohibited, and certain regions and Content Offerings may have additional requirements and/or restrictions.
- Your Registration Obligations
- Member Account, Password and Security
- Modifications to Service
Trof Careers reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that Trof Careers will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service. We have no obligation to retain any of Your Account or Submitted Content for any period of time beyond what may be required by applicable law.
- General Practices Regarding Use and Storage
You acknowledge that Trof Careers may establish general practices and limits concerning use of the Service, including without limitation the maximum period of time that data or other content will be retained by the Service and the maximum storage space that will be allotted on Trof Careers’ servers on your behalf. You agree that Trof Careers has no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any data or other content maintained or uploaded by the Service. You acknowledge that Trof Careers reserves the right to terminate accounts that are inactive for an extended period. You further acknowledge that Trof Careers reserves the right to change these general practices and limits at any time, in its sole discretion, with or without notice.
- Mobile Services
The Service includes certain services that are available via a mobile device, including (i) the ability to upload content to the Service via a mobile device, (ii) the ability to browse the Service and the Site from a mobile device and (iii) the ability to access certain features through an application downloaded and installed on a mobile device (collectively, the “Mobile Services”). To the extent, you access the Service through a mobile device, your wireless service carrier’s standard charges, data rates and other fees may apply. In addition, downloading, installing, or using certain Mobile Services may be prohibited or restricted by your carrier, and not all Mobile Services may work with all carriers or devices. By using the Mobile Services, you agree that we may communicate with you regarding Trof Careers and other entities by SMS, MMS, text message or other electronic means to your mobile device and that certain information about your usage of the Mobile Services may be communicated to us. In the event you change or deactivate your mobile telephone number, you agree to promptly update your Trof Careers account information to ensure that your messages are not sent to the person that acquires your old number.
- Education Research
Trof Careers is committed to advancing the science of learning and teaching, and records of your participation in courses may be used for education research. In the interest of this research, you may be exposed to variations in the Content Offerings. Research findings will typically be reported at the aggregate level. Your personal identity will not be publicly disclosed in any research findings without your express consent.
- Mentee’s guidelines for mentoring sessions
Following are the guidelines to be followed in case of availing mentoring services:
- You consent to our disclosure of your personal information to your Mentor
- Trof Careers makes no guarantees and takes no responsibility for the accuracy or validity of the Mentor’s profile registered on the website nor the Mentor’s own assertions. You are expected to undertake your own checks and investigations and engage Mentors at your own risk
- You may request areas that you wish a Mentor to focus on – this is a guide only. The Mentor makes no guarantee that they can or will focus on these areas
- You are solely responsible for all equipment necessary to access and use the website and services and to receive Mentoring services
- You will not record or otherwise store any Mentoring sessions that you receive
- Attend the Mentor Sessions as and when agreed
- Provide the Mentor with at least 24 hours’ notice prior to a scheduled Mentor Session if you will be unable to attend
- Report promptly in case of any behavioural/ technical issues noticed or you are not comfortable with the mentor. Further, you are also required to contact us in case you wish to change your mentor
- Send mail to email@example.com with the word “compliant: added in the subject in case of raising any compliant against the mentor
- Conditions of Use
- User Conduct
You are solely responsible for all code, video, images, information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, messages or other materials (“content”) that you upload, post, publish or display (hereinafter, “upload”) or email or otherwise use via the Service. Trof Careers reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in Trof Careers’ sole discretion, violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending content from the Service, suspending or terminating the account of such violators and reporting you to the law enforcement authorities.
We collect information you provide to us which includes:
- email or otherwise upload any content that (i) infringes any intellectual property or other proprietary rights of any party; (ii) you do not have a right to upload under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships; (iii) contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; (iv) poses or creates a privacy or security risk to any person; (v) constitutes unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, commercial activities and/or sales, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” “contests,” “sweepstakes,” or any other form of solicitation; (vi) is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, excessively violent, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable; or (vii) in the sole judgment of Trof Careers, is objectionable or which restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Service, or which may expose Trof Careers or its users to any harm or liability of any type
- interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service
- violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, or any regulations having the force of law
- impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity, solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13
- harvest or collect email addresses or other contact information of other users from the Service by electronic or other means for the purposes of sending unsolicited emails or other unsolicited communications
- advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose that is not specifically authorized
- further or promote any criminal activity or enterprise or provide instructional information about illegal activities; or
- obtain or attempt to access or otherwise obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Service.
To the extent, the Service or any portion thereof is made available for any fee, you will be required to select a payment plan and provide Trof Careers information regarding your credit card or other payment instrument. You are responsible for paying all fees charged by or for Trof Careers and applicable taxes in a timely manner with a payment mechanism associated with the applicable paid Services. If your payment method fails or your account is past due, we may collect fees using other collection mechanisms.
Fees may vary based on your location and other factors, and Trof Careers reserves the right to change any fees at any time at its sole discretion You represent and warrant to Trof Careers that such information is true and that you are authorized to use the payment instrument. You will promptly update your account information with any changes (for example, a change in your billing address or credit card expiration date) that may occur. You agree to pay Trof Careers the amount that is specified in the payment plan in accordance with the terms of such plan and this Terms & Conditions.
You hereby authorize Trof Careers to bill your payment instrument in accordance with the terms of the applicable payment plan until you terminate your account, and you further agree to pay any charges so incurred. If you dispute any charges you must let Trof Careers know within sixty (60) days after the date that Trof Careers charges you or availing the services, whichever is earlier. We reserve the right to change the prices of services provided at our sole discretion. Trof Careers will notify such changes through ordinary recourse such as via email or other electronic media, if it wishes and there is no legal mandate to do so. Your continued use of the Service after the price change becomes effective constitutes your agreement to pay the changed amount. You shall be responsible for all taxes associated with the Services other than Indian taxes.
- Recurring Subscriptions
If you select a Service with an auto renewal feature (“Recurring Subscription”), you authorize Trof Careers to maintain your account information and charge that account automatically upon the renewal of the Service you choose with no further action required by you. In the event that Trof Careers is unable to charge your account as authorized by you when you enrolled in a Recurring Subscription, Trof Careers, may, in its sole discretion: (i) bill you for your Service and suspend your access to the Service until payment is received, and/or (ii) seek to update your account information through third party sources (i.e., you bank or a payment processor) to continue charging your account as authorized by you.
- Special Notice for International Use
The services provided require transmission of applicable data, if any. Such transmission is subject to Indian export controls. No data may be downloaded in relation to the Services provided or otherwise exported or re-exported in violation of Indian export laws. Downloading or using the data is at your sole risk. Recognizing the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local rules and laws regarding your use of the Service, including as it concerns online conduct and acceptable content.
- Commercial Use
Unless otherwise expressly authorized herein or by Trof Careers in writing, you agree not to display, distribute, license, perform, publish, reproduce, duplicate, copy, create derivative works from, modify, sell, resell, exploit, transfer or upload for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service.
Please read the details of our refund policy as follows:
For all services – other than training:
- If you cancel the services you purchased (other than training), you can request a refund to your account within 30 days from the date of purchase or before availing the said service, whichever is earlier.
- No refund is due to you if you request it after the 30-day guarantee time limit has passed or after you have availed the services.
- We reserve the right to apply your refund as a refund credit or a refund to your original payment method, at our discretion, depending on capabilities of our payment processing partners, the platform from which you purchased your course (website, mobile or TV app), and other factors.
For Training services:
- In case of training services, the refund mechanism depends on the instructor (includes training provider) in both the cases of training from partner or affiliate.
- We reserve the right to apply your refund as a refund credit or a refund to your original payment method, at our discretion, depending on capabilities of our payment processing partners, the platform from which you purchased your course (website, mobile or TV app), and other factors.
- In relation to training, if a course you previously purchased is disabled for legal or policy reasons, you are entitled to a refund beyond the time limit set by the training provider. Trof Careers also reserves the right to refund to students in cases of suspected or confirmed account fraud.
If we decide to issue refund credits to your account, they will be automatically applied towards your next service purchase on our website. Refund credits may expire if not used within the specified period and have no cash value.
At our discretion, if we believe you are abusing our refund policy, such as taking regular refunds, applying refund after consuming the services or after consuming a significant portion of a course or any such means, we reserve the right to deny your refund, ban your account, and/or restrict all future use of the Services. If we ban your account or disable your access to a course due to your violation of these Terms, you will not be eligible to receive a refund
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Service Content, Software and Trademarks
You acknowledge and agree that the Service may contain content or features (“Service Content”) that are protected by copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly authorized by Trof Careers, you agree not to modify, copy, frame, scrape, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on the Service or the Service Content, in whole or in part, except that the foregoing does not apply to your own User Content (as defined below) that you legally upload to the Service. In connection with your use of the Service you will not engage in or use any data mining, robots, scraping or similar data gathering or extraction methods. If you are blocked by Trof Careers from accessing the Service (including blocking your IP address), you agree not to implement any measures to circumvent such blocking (e.g., by masking your IP address or using a proxy IP address). Any use of the Service or the Service Content other than as specifically authorized herein is strictly prohibited. The technology and software underlying the Service or distributed in connection therewith are the property of Trof Careers, our affiliates and our partners (the “Software”). You agree not to copy, modify, create a derivative work of, reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, sell, assign, sublicense, or otherwise transfer any right in the Software. Trof Careers reserves any rights not expressly granted herein. The Trof Careers name and logos are trademarks and service marks of Trof Careers (collectively the “Trof Careers Trademarks”). Other Trof Careers, product, and service names and logos used and displayed via the Service may be trademarks or service marks of their respective owners who may or may not endorse or be affiliated with or connected to Trof Careers. Nothing in this Terms & Conditions or the Service should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any of Trof Careers Trademarks displayed on the Service, without our prior written permission in each instance. All goodwill generated from the use of Trof Careers Trademarks will inure to our exclusive benefit.
- Third Party Material
Under no circumstances will Trof Careers be liable in any way for any content or materials of any third parties (including users), including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in any content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any such content. You acknowledge that Trof Careers does not pre-screen content, but that Trof Careers and its designees will have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any content that is available via the Service. Without limiting the foregoing, Trof Careers and its designees will have the right to remove any content that violates these Terms & Conditions or is deemed by Trof Careers, in its sole discretion, to be otherwise objectionable. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such content.
Following are few Hyper Links which are prohibited
- You may not mirror or frame the home page or any other pages of this site on any other web site or web page.
- Do not link to company pages and subpages with spam links/anchor text which could provide false impression. This may create misunderstandings for the users.
- Do not use or include copyrighted or registered trademarks, or intellectual property images, design or content as a link to the company website.
- Do not link to pages which support racism, terrorism.
- Do not link to pages that provide pornographic content and violate human rights.
- User Content Transmitted Through the Service
With respect to the content or other materials you upload through the Service or share with other users or recipients (collectively, “User Content”), you represent and warrant that you own all right, title and interest in and to such User Content, including, without limitation, all copyrights and rights of publicity contained therein.
By uploading any User Content you hereby grant and will grant Trof Careers, its affiliated companies and partners (including but not limited to Trof Careers instructors, practitioners and other third parties providing instructional information through the Services, collectively “partners”) a nonexclusive, worldwide, royalty free, fully paid up, transferable, sublicensable, perpetual, irrevocable license to copy, display, upload, adapt, perform, publish, distribute (through multiple tiers of distribution and partnerships), store, modify and otherwise use and fully exploit your User Content in any and all media, form, medium, technology or distribution methods now known or later developed and for any and all purposes (commercial or otherwise).
You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback or other information relevant to the Service (“Submissions”), provided by you to Trof Careers, its affiliated companies or partners are non-confidential and Trof Careers, its affiliated companies and partners will be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of these Submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you.
You acknowledge and agree that Trof Careers may preserve content and may also disclose content if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (a) comply with legal process, applicable laws or government requests; (b) enforce these Terms & Conditions (c) respond to claims that any content violates the rights of third parties; or (d) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Trof Careers, its users and the public. You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your content, may involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- Copyright Complaints
Trof Careers respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, you should notify Trof Careers of your infringement claim in accordance with the procedure set forth below.
You may also contact us by mail or facsimile at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: No.14, 2nd floor, 2nd cross, CSI compound, Mission Road, Bangalore – 560027
To be effective, the notification must be in writing and contain the following information: an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest, a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed, a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Service with enough detail that we may find it on the Service, your address, telephone number, and email address, statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law, a statement by you made under penalty of perjury that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
If you believe that your User Content that was removed (or to which access was disabled) is not infringing, or that you have the authorization from the copyright owner, the copyright owner’s agent, or pursuant to the law, to upload and use the content in your User Content, you may send a written counter-notice containing the following information to the Copyright Agent: your physical or electronic signature; identification of the content that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the content appeared before it was removed or disabled; a statement that you have a good faith belief that the content was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the content; and your name, address, telephone number, and email address, a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court located within the District of Bangalore and a statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
If a counter-notice is received by the Copyright Agent, Trof Careers will send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party informing that person that it may replace the removed content or cease disabling it in 10 business days. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the content provider, member or user, the removed content may be replaced, or access to it restored, in 10 to 14 business days or more after receipt of the counter-notice, at our sole discretion.
- Repeat Infringer Policy
Trof Careers has adopted a policy of terminating, in appropriate circumstances and at Trof Careers’ sole discretion, users who are deemed to be repeat infringers. Trof Careers may also at its sole discretion limit access to the Service and/or terminate the memberships of any users who infringe any intellectual property rights of others, whether or not there is any repeat infringement.
- Brand Ambassador / Channel Partner
Brand Ambassadors / Channel Partners are appointed by company at different locations and are entitled to limited authority to represent company in the same location. Below mentioned are the process to appoint a Brand Ambassador / Channel Partner , their limited Capacity and Benefits associated to them
Process – The following procedure needs to be followed for being a Brand Ambassador / Channel Partner
- Interested Candidates need to Send their CV to email@example.com with subject line: “Brand Ambassador/ Channel Partner”
- company will go through your CV. If shortlisted, there will be a small telephonic interview from company.
- If selected after the interview, candidate will be given offer from company appointed as “Brand Ambassador / Channel Partner”. The offer should be accepted and confirmed by the candidate. Offer letter needs to be signed and scanned and emailed back to firstname.lastname@example.org for acceptance and confirmation.
- Once the above mentioned process is done, the candidate is appointed as “Brand Ambassador / Channel Partner” of company.
Capacity and Benefits – Once appointed as Brand Ambassador / Channel Partner for company, a Candidate is entitled to the following Capacity and benefits:
- Now you are associated with brand “company”
- You can represent company in negotiating with interested candidates / students taking prior approval from company.
- You can give seminars, address students and professionals on behalf of company to make them aware of the benefits of different services including various types of training programs offered by company
- You will be entitled to the agreed Monetary Incentive of the earnings made by you through selling our career tests, mentoring sessions, placement prep sessions or training programs. Please note that, this includes:
- Getting in touch interested students and professionals
- Giving details of the benefits of all our services
- The incentive agreed would be paid only after a user procures the services on our platform
- You are not at your discretion to perform any acts under our name which has not been permitted by us or which are not abiding any law
- You will maintain the highest ethical standards and work conduct
- Other Important Points
- Third Party Websites
The Service may provide, or third parties may provide, links or other access to other sites and resources on the Internet. Trof Careers has no control over such sites and resources and Trof Careers is not responsible for and does not endorse such sites and resources. You further acknowledge and agree that Trof Careers will not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any content, events, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource. Any dealings you have with third parties found while using the Service are between you and the third party, and you agree that Trof Careers is not liable for any loss or claim that you may have against any such third party.
- Content & Behaviour Rules
You may not access or use the Services or create an account for unlawful purposes. Your use of the Services and behaviour on our platform must comply with applicable local or national laws or regulations of your country. You are solely responsible for the knowledge of and compliance with such laws and regulations that are applicable to you.
If you are a student, the Services enable you to ask questions to the instructors of courses you are enrolled in, and to post reviews of courses. For certain courses, the instructor may invite you to submit content as “homework” or tests. Don’t post or submit anything that is not yours.
If you are an instructor, you can submit courses for publication on the platform and you can also communicate with the students who have enrolled in your courses. In both cases, you must abide by the law and respect the rights of others: you cannot post any course, question, answer, review or other content that violates applicable local or national laws or regulations of your country. You are solely responsible for any courses, content, and actions you post or take via the platform and Services and their consequences.
If we are put on notice that your course or content violates the law or the rights of others (for example, if it is established that it violates intellectual property or image rights of others, or is about an illegal activity), if we discover that your content or behaviour violates our guidelines or if we believe your content or behaviour is unlawful, inappropriate, or objectionable (for example if you impersonate someone else), we may remove your content from our platform.
Trof Careers has discretion in enforcing these Terms and Guidelines. We may terminate or suspend your permission to use our platform and Services or ban your account at any time, with or without notice, for any or no reason, including for any violation of these Terms, if you fail to pay any fees when due, upon the request of law enforcement or government agencies, for extended periods of inactivity, for unexpected technical issues or problems, or if we suspect that you engage in fraudulent or illegal activities, or for any other reason in our sole discretion. Upon any such termination we may delete your account and content, and we may prevent you from further access to the platforms and use of our Services. The details in relation to your content may still be available on the platforms even if your account is terminated or suspended. You agree that we will have no liability to you or any third party for termination of your account, removal of your content, or blocking of your access to our platforms and services.
If one of our instructors has published a course that infringes your copyright or trademark rights, please let us know. Our instructors are required to follow the law and respect the intellectual property rights of others.
- Rights on Content You Post
The content you post as a student or instructor (including courses) remains yours. By posting courses and other content, you allow Trof Careers to reuse and share it but you do not lose any ownership rights you may have over your content.
When you post content, comments, questions, reviews, and when you submit to us ideas and suggestions for new features or improvements, you authorize Trof Careers to use and share this content with anyone, distribute it and promote it on any platform and in any media, and to make modifications or edits to it as we see fit.
In legal language, by submitting or posting content on or through the platforms, you grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license (with the right to sublicense) to use and distribute your content (including your name and image) in any and all media or distribution methods (existing now or later developed).
This includes making your content available to other companies, organizations, or individuals who partner with Trof Careers for the syndication, broadcast, distribution, or publication of content on other media, as well as using your content for marketing purposes. You also waive any rights of privacy, publicity, or other rights of a similar nature applicable to all these uses, to the extent permissible under applicable law. You represent and warrant that you have all the rights, power, and authority necessary to authorize us to use any content that you submit.
- Use Trof Careers at your own risk
Our platform model means we do not review or edit the courses for legal issues, and we are not in a position to determine the legality of course content. We do not exercise any editorial control over the courses that are available on the platform and, as such, do not guarantee in any manner the reliability, validity, accuracy, or truthfulness of the courses. If you enrol in a course, you rely on any information provided by an instructor at your own risk.
By using the Services, you may be exposed to content that you consider offensive, indecent, or objectionable. Trof Careers has no responsibility to keep such content from you and no liability for your access or enrolment in any course, to the extent permissible under applicable law. This also applies to any courses relating to health, wellness, and physical exercise. You acknowledge the inherent risks and dangers in the strenuous nature of these types of courses, and by enrolling in such courses you choose to assume those risks voluntarily, including risk of illness, bodily injury, disability, or death. You assume full responsibility for the choices you make before, during, and after your enrolment in a course.
When you interact directly with a student or an instructor, you must be careful about the types of personal information that you share. While we restrict the types of information instructors may request from students, we do not control what students and instructors do with the information they obtain from other users on the platform. You should not share your email or other personal information about you for your safety.
We do not hire or employ instructors nor are we responsible or liable for any interactions involved between instructors and students. We are not liable for disputes, claims, losses, injuries, or damage of any kind that might arise out of or relate to the conduct of instructors or students.
When you use our Services, you will find links to other websites that we don’t own or control. We are not responsible for the content or any other aspect of these third-party sites, including their collection of information about you. You should also read their terms and conditions and privacy policies
- Trof Careers Rights
All right, title, and interest in and to the Trof Careers platform and Services, including our website, our existing or future applications, our APIs, databases, and the content our employees or partners submit or provide through our Services (but excluding content provided by instructors and students) are and will remain the exclusive property of Trof Careers and its licensors. Our platforms and services are protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of India. Nothing gives you a right to use the Trof Careers name or any of the trademarks, logos, domain names, and other distinctive brand features. Any feedback, comments, or suggestions you may provide regarding Trof Careers or the Services is entirely voluntary and we will be free to use such feedback, comments, or suggestions as we see fit and without any obligation to you.
You may not do any of the following while accessing or using the Trof Careers platform and Services:
- Access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the platform (including content storage), Trof Careers computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of Trof Careers service providers.
- Disable, interfere with, or try to circumvent any of the features of the platforms related to security or probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any of our systems.
- Copy, modify, create a derivative work of, reverse engineer, reverse assemble, or otherwise attempt to discover any source code of or content on the Trof Careers platform or Services.
- Access or search or attempt to access or search our platform by any means (automated or otherwise) other than through our currently available search functionalities that are provided via our website, mobile apps, or API (and only pursuant to those API terms and conditions). You may not scrape, spider, use a robot, or use other automated means of any kind to access the Services.
- In any way use the Services to send altered, deceptive, or false source-identifying information (such as sending email communications falsely appearing as Trof Careers) or interfere with, or disrupt, (or attempt to do so), the access of any user, host, or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing the platforms or services, or in any other manner interfering with or creating an undue burden on the Services.
- Unacceptable conduct for mentoring
The below mentioned conducts are not acceptable when providing or attending Mentor Sessions:
- Attending a Mentor Session more than 30 minutes late or failing to attend at all without reasonable prior notice
- Engage in conduct that risks the health and safety of the Mentor/Mentee
- Assault, harass, bully or threaten the Mentor/ Mentee
- Use abusive or offensive language
- Attend a Mentor Session when intoxicated or impacted by drugs or alcohol
- Social Networking Services
You may enable or log in to the Service via various online third party services, such as social media and social networking services like Facebook (“Social Networking Services”). By logging in or directly integrating these Social Networking Services into the Service, we make your online experiences richer and more personalized. To take advantage of this feature and capabilities, we may ask you to authenticate, register for or log into Social Networking Services on the websites of their respective providers.
In addition, Trof Careers is not responsible for the accuracy, availability or reliability of any information, content, goods, data, opinions, advice or statements made available in connection with Social Networking Services. As such, Trof Careers is not liable for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such Social Networking Services. Trof Careers enables these features merely as a convenience and the integration or inclusion of such features does not imply an endorsement or recommendation.
- Indemnity and Release
You agree to release, indemnify and hold Trof Careers and its affiliates and their officers, employees, directors and agent harmless from any from any and all losses, damages, expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, rights, claims, actions of any kind and injury (including death) arising out of or relating to your use of the Service, any User Content, your connection to the Service, your violation of these Terms & Conditions or your violation of any rights of another. If you are a Karnataka resident, you waive Karnataka Civil Code Section 1542, which says: “A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favour at the time of executing the release, which if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor.” If you are a resident of another jurisdiction, you waive any comparable statute or doctrine.
- Disclaimer of Warranties
Your use of the service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. Except as otherwise expressly provided herein, Trof Careers expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express, implied or statutory, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
Trof Careers makes no warranty that (i) the service will meet your requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, or (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations.
- Limitation of Liability
You expressly understand and agree that Trof Careers will not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, exemplary damages, or damages for loss of profits including but not limited to, damages for loss of goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Trof Careers has been advised of the possibility of such damages), whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise, resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; or (v) any other matter relating to the service. In no event will Trof Careers total liability to you for all damages, losses or causes of action exceed the amount you have paid Trof Careers in the last six (6) months.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, some of the above limitations set forth above may not apply to you. If you are dissatisfied with any portion of the service or with these terms & Conditions, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue use of the service.
- Binding Arbitration & Class Action Waiver
At Trof Careers’ or your election, all disputes, claims, or controversies arising out of or relating to the Terms & Conditions or the Service that are not resolved by mutual agreement may be resolved by individual (not group) binding arbitration to be conducted before a lawyer. Unless otherwise agreed by the parties, arbitration will be held in Karnataka before a single arbitrator mutually agreed upon by the parties, or if the parties cannot mutually agree, and will be conducted in accordance with the rules and regulations promulgated unless specifically modified in the Terms & Conditions. The arbitration must commence within forty-five (45) days of the date on which a written demand for arbitration is filed by either party. The arbitrator’s decision and award will be made and delivered within sixty (60) days of the conclusion of the arbitration and within six (6) months of the selection of the arbitrator. The arbitrator will not have the power to award damages in excess of the limitation on actual compensatory, direct damages set forth in the Terms & Conditions and may not multiply actual damages or award punitive damages or any other damages that are specifically excluded under the Terms & Conditions, and each party hereby irrevocably waives any claim to such damages. The arbitrator may, in his or her discretion, assess costs and expenses (including the reasonable legal fees and expenses of the prevailing part) against any party to a proceeding. Any party refusing to comply with an order of the arbitrators will be liable for costs and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, incurred by the other party in enforcing the award. Notwithstanding the foregoing, in the case of temporary or preliminary injunctive relief, any party may proceed in court without prior arbitration for the purpose of avoiding immediate and irreparable harm. The provisions of this arbitration section will be enforceable in any court of competent jurisdiction.
Notwithstanding the provisions of the introductory section above, if Trof Careers changes this ‘Arbitration’ section after the date you first accepted these Terms & Conditions (or accepted any subsequent changes to these Terms & Conditions), you may reject any such change by sending us written notice within 30 days of the date such change became effective, as indicated in the “Date of Last Revision” date above or in the date of Trof Careers’ email to you notifying you of such change. By rejecting any change, you are agreeing that you will arbitrate any dispute between you and Trof Careers in accordance with the provisions of this section as of the date you first accepted these Terms & Conditions (or accepted any subsequent changes to these Terms & Conditions).
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THE ABOVE DISPUTE PROCEDURES SHALL BE YOUR SOLE REMEDY IN THE EVENT OF DISPUTE BETWEEN YOU AND TROF CAREERS REGARDING ANY ASPECT OF THE SERVICE (INCLUDING THE ENROLMENT PROCESS) AND THAT YOU ARE WAIVING YOUR RIGHT TO LEAD OR PARTICIPATE IN A LAWSUIT INVOLVING OTHER PERSONS, SUCH AS A CLASS ACTION.
You agree that Trof Careers, in its sole discretion, may suspend or terminate your account (or any part thereof) or use of the Service and remove and discard any content within the Service, for any reason, including, without limitation, for lack of use or if Trof Careers believes that you have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of these Terms & Conditions. Any suspected fraudulent, abusive or illegal activity that may be grounds for termination of your use of Service, may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. Trof Careers may also in its sole discretion and at any time discontinue providing the Service, or any part thereof, with or without notice. You agree that any termination of your access to the Service under any provision of this Terms & Conditions may be effected without prior notice, and acknowledge and agree that Trof Careers may immediately deactivate or delete your account and all related information and files in your account and/or bar any further access to such files or the Service.
Further, you agree that Trof Careers will not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your access to the Service.
- Disputes between Users
You agree that you are solely responsible for your interactions with any other user in connection with the Service and Trof Careers will have no liability or responsibility with respect thereto. Trof Careers reserves the right, but has no obligation, to become involved in any way with disputes between you and any other user of the Service.
You agree that your completion of the registration procedure constitutes agreement to these terms & conditions. Further, these terms & conditions are the entire and only agreement between you and Trof Careers and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Trof Careers with respect to the Service. You also may be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use affiliate or third party services, third party content or third party software. These Terms & Conditions will be governed by the laws of the State of Karnataka without regard to its conflict of law provisions. With respect to any disputes or claims not subject to arbitration, as set forth in Section 10 above, you and Trof Careers agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the state and high courts located within Karnataka, India. The failure of Trof Careers to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms & Conditions will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of these Terms & Conditions is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavour to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of these Terms & Conditions remain in full force and effect. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Service or these Terms & Conditions must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred. A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form will be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. You may not assign this Terms & Conditions without the prior written consent of Trof Careers, but Trof Careers may assign or transfer this Terms & Conditions, in whole or in part, without restriction. The section titles in these Terms & Conditions are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect. Notices to you may be made via either email or regular mail. The Service may also provide notices to you of changes to these Terms & Conditions or other matters by displaying notices or links to notices generally on the Service.
- Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Karnataka, India and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Karnataka, India for the resolution of any disputes.
- No Assignment
You may not assign or transfer these Terms (or the rights and licenses granted under them). For example, if you registered an account as an employee of a company, your account cannot be transferred to another employee. We may assign these Terms (or the rights and licenses granted under them) to another company or person without restriction. Nothing in these Terms confers any right, benefit, or remedy on any third-party person or entity. You agree that your account is non-transferable and that all rights to your account and other rights under these Terms terminate upon your death.
- Relationship Between Us
You (Service Recipient or Mentor or Instructor) and we (Trof Careers) agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, contractor, or agency relationship exists between us
- Force Majeure
Trof Careers shall not be liable for damages for any delay or failure to perform its obligations hereunder if such delay or failure is due to cause beyond its control or without its fault or negligence, due to Force Majeure events including but not limited to acts of war, acts of God, earthquake, riot, fire, festive activities sabotage, labour shortage or dispute, internet interruption, technical failure, breakage of sea cable, hacking, piracy, cheating, illegal or unauthorized
For users that register on our website, we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by www.trofcareers.com, a property of Trof Services Private Limited. While we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website. Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Trof Services Private Limited. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Trof Services Private Limited takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- Questions? Concerns? Suggestions?
Please contact us at,
No. 14, 2nd floor, 2nd cross, CSI Compound, Mission Road, Bangalore – 560027
to report any violations of these Terms & Conditions or to pose any questions regarding the Terms & Conditions or the Service.